Julian Assange: "Of course, when she is in power…[Hillary Clinton] is a problem for freedom of speech."

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Wed Jul 6 07:51:48 PDT 2016

So Julian Assange says of Hillary Clinton "Of course, when she is in power…she is a problem for freedom of speech."

My question is, why does he say this in particular?

I don't doubt that it's true, but I don't live in America and I don't
have a TV, so I'm hoping someone knows why he would say this..

Quote is from: WikiLeaks Releases 1,258 Hillary Clinton Iraq War Emails
http://theduran.com/wikileaks-releases-1258-hillary-iraq-war-emails/