Wikileaks is the Endgame

juan juan.g71@gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:28:54 PDT 2016

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 19:39:04 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir@riseup.net> wrote:

> > 	Yeah. Ask Ulbricht.  Or the guys from agora who made it
> > quite clear that tor doesn't work. Or freedom hosting, or or or
>
> Ulbricht went down because associates fucked up, got busted, and
> cooperated with investigators. Also, it seems that his OPSEC sucked.

	You parroted bullshit from the feds : you earned -10 points

	[deleted lots of dishonest bullshit]

> >> But the important point is that
> >> Tor has overall reduced state power.
> >>

> > 	Yeah well. Sounds nice. Too bad there's zero evidence for
> > that claim. Actually the claim is pretty absurd. How can a project
> > 	of the US military whose purpose is to serve the US military
> > 	and the US state 'reduce state power'?
>
> By providing freedom and privacy for state subjects.

	Still waiting for the evidence that 'proves' your absurd claim.

	The tor project is good for the military and state. Therefore
	it's bad for the military's and the state's victims.

	Buy yeah, first rule of the torbot : play dumb and parrot
	propaganda.

> As much as I sympathize for victims of criminal states, I believe that
> anonymity systems are essential for protecting privacy and freedom. I
> also believe that they may eventually reduce state power
> substantially. Although that's seeming more and more like a dream.

	OK. This is the first reasonable and honest thing you said.

	You finally acknowledge that all your bullshit is a
	'dream' - it's not reality and not true.