[OT] Fwd: [Programming] Tutoriais de Diversas Linguagens

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka@gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:08:41 PDT 2016

Hi everybody!  :)

I was thinking about sending this message only for Juan because it was
written in Portuguese, but these links are interesting for everybody who
wants to learn a bit more about programming in several languages.  #love  <3

Sorry, my strong migraine is killing me now, so I won't translate my
original message, but, yes, even feeling pain, the links made me really
happy and I had lots of sincere laughs writing that e-mail and reading the
manifesto, hihi...  ;))

Hope it can make you smile too.

Lots of love and kisses!!!  <3

Ceci

PS 1:  -  Mirimir, I love you!  Migraine, lots of pain, neck tension,
fever, my lovely insomnia...  but I have electricity, internet, water and
music, so life is still fun, yay!!!  <3

PS 2:  -  Juan, the word "fuderosa" doesn't exist.  I mixed a Brazilian bad
word and the adjetive "poderosa".  It means that Samuel Jackson has a
f*cking powerful voice, hihi...  :)

Hey, I am helping a MIT researcher with an open repository of lyrics, a
pretty cute project!  Would you like to help her?  She also needs lyrics in
Spanish and more references of artists from Spain, Mexico, Argentina,
etc...  :D