request for comment re "contributor-covenant.org"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jan 27 05:00:36 PST 2016

Hmmm. So, you don't want imposed a fucking CoC on you? Hmmmm.

Dangerously non conformant, unwilling, and non-compliant. The verdict is given.

Submissively waving your red CoC flag is your only salvation. But on
this instance only - we have ways to make you comply, the CoC is very
unwilling to be ignored now.

Peeple, whot shall we do?! I think prior to firmly inserting ze CoC,
first we must praise mai el1te spelling.

Big, big, laugh!