USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Jan 25 07:50:03 PST 2016

Jerzy Ɓogiewa wrote:
> what I try to say is, appears two men attack each other for 50 messages.
> every message is short and only attack. maybe you are fake or not but
> point is: this sucks for everyone else, the list becomes pure garbage pile.
>
> two ideas:
>
> 1, make longer and more detail arguments. consider reader.
> 2, avoid personal attack. if not for respect to other man then respect
> other reader that have made offended you (yet)
>
> if who is anarchist and who is not is important to you, ok, but i ask
> you please "take it outside."
>
> if any mods here, agree?
>
> sorry for my english.
>
> juan:
>> 	So you think that discussing the nature of the political
>> 	system you live in is not useful?
>>
>> 	What kind of 'useful' topics you think we should be allowed to
>> 	discuss?

Jerzy, I believe this list is un-moderated.

The thread became a discussion of 'whose the badder anarchist'.

When you see something like:

> juan wrote:
>> A bunch of assholes who sell colored water don't have any power unlike the fucking psychos who claim a monopoly on 'justice'. Same psychos you gallantly support.

and it garners a reply like:

> DUDE! You've LOST it!

You're looking at streetcorner conversation that would normally lead to
someone getting their 'i dotted', but this is the intertubz, so people
will spew and no one gets hurt.

I can only imagine it leads to less workplace shootings at coding shops,
so no whining...

--
RR
"Freedom is the capacity to pause between stimulus and response." ~Rollo May