USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

Jerzy Ɓogiewa jerzyma at interia.eu
Mon Jan 25 01:13:31 PST 2016

what I try to say is, appears two men attack each other for 50 messages.
every message is short and only attack. maybe you are fake or not but
point is: this sucks for everyone else, the list becomes pure garbage pile.

two ideas:

1, make longer and more detail arguments. consider reader.
2, avoid personal attack. if not for respect to other man then respect
other reader that have made offended you (yet)

if who is anarchist and who is not is important to you, ok, but i ask
you please "take it outside."

if any mods here, agree?

sorry for my english.

juan: