USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Jan 24 13:50:56 PST 2016

On 01/23/2016 10:41 AM, Rayzer wrote:
> rysiek wrote:
>> It's cute how some think that power only corrupts and brings
>> out evil in people if it happens to have a form of a
>> government agency; and conversely, that no good can ever come
>> from a government agency.
>>
>> Power corrupts whenever people have unchecked power. Wether
>> or not it is private sector, mafia, government, or civil
>> society, if it has enough power, it *will* corrupt people.

"It is demonstrable that power structures tend to attract people
who want power for the sake of power and that a significant
proportion of such people are imbalanced - in a word, insane."

"Absolute power does not corrupt absolutely, absolute power
attracts the corruptible." - Frank Herbert

Our Mr. Herbert was deep into ecology - including what the think
tank boys and PsyOps shops call 'human ecology.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Herbert#Ideas_and_themes

===================================

Recommended reading:

===================================

National Security and Double Government, Michael J. Glennon

"U.S. national security policy is defined by the network of
executive officials who manage the departments and agencies
responsible for protecting U.S. national security and who,
responding to structural incentives embedded in the U.S. political
system, operate largely removed from public view and from
constitutional constraints."

Full text, 114 pages:
http://harvardnsj.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Glennon-Final.pdf

===================================

Rogue Agents, David Teacher

A history of what could be termed "The New Right" in NATO block
covert influence operations from the Cold War through the 1970s.
This quote might influence present company toward reading it:

"In February 1959, Van den Heuvel led a study group to America to
visit the Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology, a CIA
front group founded in 1955 which changed name in 1961 to become
the Human Ecology Fund, "human ecology" being at the time the
official euphemism for psychological warfare and deprogramming.
Both American organisations were funding conduits for the CIA's
MK-ULTRA programme of research into mind control and brainwashing
(32)."

PDF, 564 pgs, most of it in source doc annexes
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Rogue_Agents

===================================

Attacking Faulty Reasoning, T. Richard Damer

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference. - Samuel Clemens

"Good arguments play a particularly important role in helping us
to make difficult moral decisions. Not only do they help us to
decide what positive action to take but also to avoid actions with
harmful con- sequences. False beliefs, to which faulty reasoning
often leads, blur our moral vision and often result in actions
that cause considerable harm to others. Since we are all re-
sponsible for the consequences of our actions, it is incumbent on
us to base our beliefs and decisions on the conclusions of good
arguments."

257 pgs.
Buy online, or inquire with Textbook Liberation and/or your Postman