USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:23:57 PST 2016

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 21:54:14 +0100
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Dnia sobota, 23 stycznia 2016 15:55:41 juan pisze:
> > On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 07:41:16 -0800
> > Rayzer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> >
> > rysiek vomited:
> > >
> > > +1
> >
> > 	Anybody(rysiek) who equates 'civil society' (voluntary
> > 	organization) with the mafia/government - a criminal
> > 	organization by definition - shows that he doesn't know what
> > 	the fuck he's talking about.
>
> Are you saying criminal organisations never are (or at least start
> of) as voluntary ones?

	The targets/victims of those organizations are not, by
	definition, 'voluntary'. Like you know, government subjects.
	Subjects. As in, being subjected to. Against their will.

	The mafia is a 'voluntary organization' only if you look at the
	mafiosos. Their VICTIMS, who are extorted, are not 'voluntary'
	extorted.

	I don't really need to explain such painfully obvious facts? You
	are just trolling.

> Are you saying no voluntary organisations can ever be or become
> criminal?

	A voluntary organization can stop being voluntary. At that
	point it's not voluntary anymore. It's becomes a state or
	state-like organization attacking people.

	Shouldn't be too hard to understand eh?

> Also, I never "equated civil society with mafia/government"

	Dude, your whole quote and post are there. You listed mafia and
	civil society in the same sentece. If your writing is sloppy
	it's not my fault.

> (making
> such sweeping comparisons seems to be your job here). I said that
> even within civil society, if a given organisation has too much
> power, it might corrupt said organisation (or rather, people within
> it).

	Begs the question, what kind of power do they have and how they
	got it?

> Might I offer an example:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Watch_Foundation#Blacklist_of_web_pages

	What do you think those idiots stand for? They look like a
	typical right winger puritan assholes to me.

	"minimise the availability of 'potentially criminal' "

	'criminal' as defined by (your) state.

	"criminally obscene adult content in the UK"

	Are you trying to make my points for me rysiek. Why thanks.

	I do realize that it's possible for assholes like these to be
	dangerous, but, are they voluntariy selling something on the
	market place? Or trying to 'morally' police their betters, and
	more than likely have good deal of state and theocracy backing?

	(do you know that the UK is a theocracy I hope?)

> /me now waits, eating popcorn, for the inevitable No True Scotsman

	Sure. That coming from such a master of state logic like you.
	As in, power bad, but government good. Or is it, "power
	actually good" when your team uses it?