USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 12:17:27 PST 2016

	So, let's recapitulate a bit, the self parody is almost unreal.

	First Razer asks :

	"Who do you think finances the people with the guns who enforce	the just-us?  "

	I answer his  question and explain to him how his
	'anarchist' government, including DVM is financed. Taxation,
	robbery, bla bla.

	What's his comeback?

	"This asswad thinks he's telling me something I don't know."

	Well, that's funny because you didn't suggest you knew
	it. As a matter of fact what you were apparently saying was that
	gov't is financed by corporations. Which is, of course lefty
	nonsense.

	> But the BEST part?
	>
	> He starts with a question, and like a true fascist, answers
	it himself

	Yes, that's the best part - in a way. **Razer** asks a
	question, and when I answer it, he calls ma a fascist. Because
	I answered his fucking question. Razer can't keep track of the
	stuff he wrote ten minutes ago.