USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Jan 23 12:03:02 PST 2016

This asswad thinks he's telling me something I don't know.

But the BEST part?

He starts with a question, and like a true fascist, answers it himself
with his own opinion, the only opinion he doesn't do a blackshirt-like
shout-down in response to.

--
RR
"Freedom is the capacity to pause between stimulus and response." ~Rollo May