[liberationtech] MS&E 297: Hacking for Defense (New Course Spring 2016)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:56:58 PST 2016

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 00:17:16 +0100
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Dnia piÄ…tek, 22 stycznia 2016 02:34:02 juan pisze:
> > On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 05:03:54 +0100
> >
> > coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > maybe juan's the fed.

> > > casting suspicion on Tor rather than OPSEC..  Fed :P
> >
> > 	DUDE! Aren't you on the payroll of the pentagon via the tor
> > 	cunts?
>
> Awww, what a cute little butthurt. :)
> As if the point was spot-on.

	Your deductive skills are impressive. First imagine something,
	then draw some unwarranted conclusion.

	but speaking of butthurt...maybe that's how people feel when
	their retarded, I mean so-clever, pro 'good' government views
	take a beating?

	By the way, I'm still waiting for you Rysiek to elaborate on
	your previous bullshit post about the fbi or something. Maybe
	ask dan geer for help?