USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:21:23 PST 2016

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:33:02 -0800
Rayzer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> juan wrote:
> > Doesn't your fucking herd have the divine collective right to
> > identify you?
>
> Existence shouldn't be regulated by the society you are part of but
> your actions and behaviors might very well be to ensure the survival
> of the 'herd' if not the species.
>
> Safer you sit alone in a dark room in front of a glowing screen as a
> 'socialization process' Juan. The "herd" would instinctively trample
> you.
>
> Here's one of my herd, at rest:
> http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/126592562829

	I'm not really following. You think the collective can trample
	'selfish' individuals? That's exactly why the US is a police
	state  that aims at becoming a global police state.

	You think it's not 'ok' for the police to become
	'militarized'? On what grounds? 'Militarization' of the
	police is the will of the collective and is needed for
	the survival of the (american) species.

	Police 'militarization' is of course mostly bullshit, in the
	sense that the police were always the same murdering shitbags.

	The fact that now their true nature is a bit more obvious (to
	some) because they have bigger guns, is, if anything, a good
	thing.

J.