USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:35:52 PST 2016

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 11:56:16 -0800
Rayzer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> juan wrote:
> > invididualist anarchist
>
> ROTF! Fuck the collective right?

	Exactly.

	You don't sound like you read much on anarchism in particular or
	political philosophy in general.

> So... tell me. What's the diff between an 'individualist anarchist'
> and a Libertard

	I don't know what you mean by 'libertard'. Then again, you don't
	know either...

	Do you remember some bullshit comment you made about 'working
	class' somethig or other, and that I asked if bakunin and
	kropotkin were 'working class' ?

	I'm still waiting for some meaningful reply from you. Ha ha ha.
	I know I'll wait forever.

	And what about that dumb nazi marx, was he 'working class' too?

> when one of it's leading Merican proponents (pretty
> much the only nation contributing to this school of 'thought')

	...if you say so...

>, ol
> Ben Tucker, said "if the individual has the right to govern himself,
> all external government is tyranny."

	tucker's quote is correct, what's your problem with it? And it's
	based on liberal rights theory. Hardly an 'american' invention.

	Now tell me rayzer, you are a 'true' 'anarchist', and the proof
	that you are a 'true' 'anarchist' is that you worship the
	american DVM becuase embodies the will of herd, correct?

	At least you got something right. A herd is a collection of
	animals.