FOIPA adventures

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Jan 18 11:44:05 PST 2016

Janet Reno's United States Department of Justice Investigation of Recent
Allegations Regarding the Assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
June 2000

http://permanent.access.gpo.gov/websites/usdojgov/www.usdoj.gov/crt/crim/mlk/part1.htm

--
RR

"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddled around
with mine until it worked..."