CREST: CIA Records Search Tool

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sun Jan 17 12:23:14 PST 2016

On Sun, 2016-01-17 at 14:52 -0500, Michael Best wrote:
> Unfortunately you're right. The weird part to me is the way it's
> justified and presented as a transparency tool! Double speak never
> dies, I suppose. =(

Yeah, it's about as transparent as Dr Pepper (the soft drink itself, not
the company).

How much does it cost to print each page? I'm pretty sure they would
charge at least 10ยข per page, plus tax (that's about what FedEx Office
and our local libraries charge). That doesn't sound too bad, until you
realize 1,000 pages costs $100 to print. And then there's the weight of
1,000 printed pages...