Fwd: [Cryptography] A possible alternative to TOR and PrivaTegrity without backdoors

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 04:31:25 PST 2016

On 1/14/16, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ... The main criticism I had
> of this was the fact that the system was said to have a minimum bid of 1
> BTC, which at the time was somewhere around $1000.  This, contrasting with
> my Assassination Politics essay of 1995-96 where I anticipated allowing bits
> of 10 cents.
> Assassination Market did not explain a lot of what I had considered
> necessary for a functioning such system. How can a potential donor trust the
> system?  How can a potential 'predictor' trust the system?  How to collect?I
> never tried to research into this, because I judged that to do so would be a
> little too 'hot' for me to do.

i am curious how you arrived at a determination of what was "too hot" :)

how do you pick where to draw that line?
 *he says with a toe on something very hot...*

>  Did any donations actually appear on the
> system after its initial announcement?  Did any new names/targets appear?

there were a few targets added, "bid" transactions successful,
 yet my attempt to add my own life to list was for naught. :/

maybe i didn't pay enough... ?
  https://blockchainbdgpzk.onion/address/1P6yannm6Rx9kkMH5LxmAsi1GdZ4JZG73T

best regards,