Self Preservation and Irreversible Decline [was: Electronic Freedom Foundation selective in support of freedom]

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Jan 16 14:01:22 PST 2016

juan:
> On Sat, 16 Jan 2016 20:48:10 +0000
> Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> ~Doug Casey, The Ascendance of Sociopaths in U.S. Governance
>
> 	Are you quoting casey at face value or as an example of hollow
> 	libertarian rhetoric? I think the latter may be closer to the
> 	truth.
>
> 	(though the bit about the US government being corrupt to the
> 	point of no return is correct)
>
> 	Casey is supposed to be some kind of anarchist, yet the idea
> 	that a government(american or other) has been taken over by
> 	'bad' people instead of being originally created by bad people,
> 	and being ineherently bad, is hardly in line with anarchist
> 	political analysis.
>

>> http://kickass-cookies.co.uk/the-ascendance-of-sociopaths-in-u-s-governance/

I'd like to think his point is the sociological balance is past the
tipping point, 'crossed the rubicon' so to speak, where it's no longer
possible to repair the society to some globally normal state, or get the
sociopaths out of power, if one thinks a capitalist society can be free
of psychopaths and sociopaths in the first place.

Ps. I'm not anal about sources. ANYONE can feel free to note and analyse
the intrinsic problems of society and have their own solutions which I
don't have to accept.

In other words, punch holes in his premise, not his politics.

--
RR
"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddled around with