Self Preservation and Irreversible Decline [was: Electronic Freedom Foundation selective in support of freedom]

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Jan 16 12:48:10 PST 2016

juan:

> 	Well, yes, a political system based on real, individual consent
> 	is the only system that can claim 'moral superiority'.
>
> 	Funnily enough, western political rhetoric/propaganda is based
> 	on the ideas of 'government by consent', 'self-government'
> 	'social contract' and the like. All that stuff logically takes
> 	political anarchy (the abilty for individuals to *actually*
> 	'govern' themselves) for granted. And of course, the members of
> 	the western political mafia/state don't believe or apply a
> 	single word of their own propaganda. Which makes them so morally
> 	un-superior...

"In this article, I’m going to argue that the U.S. government, in
particular, has been overrun by the wrong kind of person. It’s a trend
that’s been in motion for many years but has now reached a point of no
return. In other words, a type of moral rot has become so prevalent that
it’s institutional in nature. There is not going to be, therefore, any
serious change in the direction in which the U.S. is headed until a
genuine crisis topples the existing order. Until then, the trend will
accelerate.

The reason is that a certain class of people – sociopaths – are now
fully in control of major American institutions. Their beliefs and
attitudes are insinuated throughout the economic, political,
intellectual, and psychological/spiritual fabric of the U.S."

~Doug Casey, The Ascendance of Sociopaths in U.S. Governance

http://kickass-cookies.co.uk/the-ascendance-of-sociopaths-in-u-s-governance/

--
RR
"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddled around with