Self Preservation and Irreversible Decline [was: Electronic Freedom Foundation selective in support of freedom]

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:23:26 PST 2016

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 02:22:01 +0000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> I guess that's the ultimate propaganda success really - not being
> aware that your country is always at war, and pretty much always has
> been.

	Yep. I'm not sure if I already linked this

	http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0705933/

	http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s07e01-im-a-little-bit-country

	It's probably the best analysis of the 'american political
	system' (and history) that I know.

	(funnily enough. it's way better than anything that
	professional political 'philosophers' say, including statist
	'libertarians')

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Stick_ideology