Self Preservation and Irreversible Decline [was: Electronic Freedom Foundation selective in support of freedom]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jan 14 18:22:01 PST 2016

On 1/13/16, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jan 2016 22:43:55 -0500
> David Bernier <david250 at videotron.ca> wrote:
>
>> On 01/10/2016 07:24 PM, juan wrote:
>> > On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 11:36:43 -0800
>> > coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >> On 1/10/16, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>>
>> >>>> now USA in a state of perpetual war,

coderman, I appreciate your 'introspective' self questioning of
course... and Juan has highlighted one or two assumptions you appear
to be making/ not seeing.

>> [snip]
>
> 	So, yes. I'm waiting for coderman to make some updated
> 	political comment after hopefully having updated his knowledge
> 	of american wars.

I guess that's the ultimate propaganda success really - not being
aware that your country is always at war, and pretty much always has
been. War is the ultimate rejection and domination of the sovereignty
of other nations and individuals. So a government having their
nation's people thinking they're not at war, and most of the time have
not been, is the fundamental delusion of and successful propaganda of
despotism.

Your 93% link is eye opening - I knew it was coup after coup (war
after war) since WWII, but was not aware of how similar this was to
pre-WWII. And it seems most 'Merrycans don't quite see it (yet?)
either.

PS If anyone can get/ leak the real/ original British Queen Elizabeth
II's (alleged) Christmas message from December 2015, that would be
freakin punk! (That would be the one where she says "enjoy your last
Christmas" if the allegation has any truth to it.) Any good high-brow
British cp's round here? Onion links acceptable...