Self Preservation and Irreversible Decline [was: Electronic Freedom Foundation selective in support of freedom]

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:45:51 PST 2016

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 10:32:52 +0100
coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/13/16, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 	So, yes. I'm waiting for coderman to make some updated
> > 	political comment after hopefully having updated his
> > knowledge of american wars.
>
> Guantanamo is closing!  (that's not nothing, right? :)

	I don't know. You tell me? I can't tell if you're being
	sarcastic or not.

> "On the Moral Superiority"
>  - http://www.gatchev.info/blog/?p=1017

	Browsed that. It mostly contains commonplace bullshit and
	cliches. What's your point?

	Just one sample : "Twenty  years ago, if you were an American in
	Berlin, you would be revered" Sure. And pigs fly.

	By the way, in what sense did russia lose the 'cold war'? I
	think they still have enough missiles to teach the americans a
	leason or fifty.

> ---
>
> On the Moral Superiority

	null pointer