Fwd: [Cryptography] A possible alternative to TOR and PrivaTegrity without backdoors

David Bernier david250 at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 12 18:52:16 PST 2016

Very interesting, grarpamp.

On 01/10/2016 04:38 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> [...]

[...]

Just today, I read a Forbes story from late 2013 where an
anonymous had set up a web-site featuring Bounties in
bitcoins for assassination of named public figures, which
goes with the Crypto Anarchy "credo" (sometimes).

Source:

Nov 18, 2013 @ 08:30 AM
Meet The 'Assassination Market' Creator Who's Crowdfunding Murder With
Bitcoins

Link:

<
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/11/18/meet-the-assassination-market-creator-whos-crowdfunding-murder-with-bitcoins/#2715e4857a0b50146e921ac1