Sign the Letter to Secure the Internet

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Jan 12 15:42:13 PST 2016

oshwm wrote:
> You're kidding us right?
> I haven't even read the contents of the site as its sat behind Cloudflare :D

I was going to check that. After all, the "Dear Putin" letter signing
site that was created to ostensibly apologize to Vlad for all the
terrible things the West says about him is hosted by cloudflare. I can
hear echos of dunning voices from the hallowed halls of the House
Un-American Activities Committee now.

--
RR

"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddled around
with mine until it worked...