US Pres. Cand. Marco Rubio Comes Out For Surveillance State, Bashes Snowden

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Jan 12 03:24:35 PST 2016

This is how everyone talks after being "read into" secretkeeping
conditions, no matter what they said before then.

After a few years of abiding these conditions, a few begin to send
canary cheeps about needing less secrecy and more openness
but do not go back across that one-way in, no way out border -- for life,
as a primary condition to being read into.

A much smaller number go across the red line of secretkeeping
but become hounded -- for life -- as traitors, or worse. That is also
a condition of being read into the black-hearted world (with corollary
benefits).

These conditions are described in secrecy agreements. At some
point, all presidential candidates are read into secretkeeping or are
advised to speak as though they have.

What this diabolism has led to is a large enterprise worldwide of liars
and dissimulators, leaks, fake leaks, spy stories, gov-com-org spying
and secretkeeping revolving door industry, led by and enforced by
the three branches and their like worldwide.

This world is georaphically borderless but has a near impenetrable border
at the edge of secretkeeping.

There is, as customary of secretkeeping, gulags for violators populated
with pseudo-violator implants to keep track of miscreants who must
be held to a high standard of obedience. repentance and reeducation,
indefinitely, to embrace and intenralize pantopticonic self-censorship,
to speak and behave dissimulatively, ambivalently, duplicitously.

Whistleblower organizations is one type of implanted gulag. Others are
legal, financial and political support systems for whistleblowers and those
wishing to whistleblow, leak, violate oaths, ignore NDAs.

Entrapment of prospective whistleblowers is facilitated by the press
which relishes its privivleges not available to the whistleblower.

El Chapo got hoodwinked by "journalist" Sean Penn, as Snowden
was, as Manning was, as was Sterling, Kiriakou, Brown, Hammond --
the list is getting longer thanks to the perfect entrapment and tracing
device, digital technology.

It will be interesting to see what the great human flood borderless
immigrants will lead to, by that is meant the cellphone seduction
operation, the vast array of cell antennas currently visible for easy
attack, digitally and physically but hardly as easy pickings as
cellphones themselves spying, informing, guiding the Rubios and
Snowdens.