Chaum Fathers Bastard Child To RubberHose ... PrivaTegrity cMix

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 07:58:46 PST 2016

Dan,
The 9 servers are operated by Chaum, and is the software and OS config open
source and 3rd party verifiable as being the same as running on the servers?

9 servers will be operated in 9 different jurisdictions, not by 9 separate
unrelated 'entities'.

'Trust us' is just something we've become accustomed to not needing.

Travis