FBI Digital Forensic Examination: A Case Study

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Jan 6 13:21:43 PST 2016

Did anyone ever mention that TV forensic shows like "CSI Wherever" are
media-borne federal disinformation operations leading us to believe that
LEOs have unlimited time, manpower and money to pursue the 'bad guys',
when, if you read the news, you will easily see that most of their
operations consist of FABRICATING AND FALSIFYING EVIDENCE.

To wit, the "Miracle FARC Computer":

Lottsa Links @ http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/101872219239/