USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:19:10 PST 2016

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 09:01:59 -0800
Rayzer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> rysiek wrote a luv note to Juan:
> > (regarding the definition of "civil society")
> >
> > Wait, does your definition of "civil society" *require* an
> > organisation to be a "libertarian voluntarist" one? And what would
> > that mean?
>
> If required it would mean you're 'outside' (and we're back to a
> hinting of fascism...)

	You are a self described collectivist, for fucks sake. And
	fascism is a variety of collectivism.

	The 'nation', 'race', 'society', the 'workers' or whatever
	'collectives' you fancy, have absolute 'authority' over
	individuals.

	And it's not just that as a collectivist you are
	quite close to the 'fascism' you whine about. You've clearly
	shown that when people criticize crass state actions like the
	harrasment on people on roads, YOU SIDE WITH THE FUCKING STATE.

	Again, you are nothing but the typical social democrat
	pretending to be an anarcho-who-knows-what. Ah, yes! You are
	the true kind of anarchist. The DVM-Anarchist! You are as fake
	as the libertarians who vote for reagan and bush.

	Granted at least you've argued against american wars in the
	middle east...