USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:54:55 PST 2016

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 19:56:16 +0100
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> > 	Tell me rysiek. How does your government or any government
> > 	operate.
> >
> > 	What happens to people who don't obey your government. Show
> > 	some decency and intellectual honesty and give a concise,
> > 	honest answer.
>
> They get fined, jailed, or (worst case scenario) killed. Your point?

	That is exactly my point and you know it. That is the *theory*
	and *practice* of government. Now where do you, a statist and
	apologist of 'good' government stand with respect to the crimes
	that enable the very existence of your government?

	Further point : the theory of government is radically different
	from the theory of *voluntary interaction* and the 'free
	market' or 'civil society' if you prefer.

	In *theory and practice* the government is nothing but the
	bigest, sicket criminal organization.

> While you ponder this, here are some questions that I have asked you
> in the previous e-mail, for your consideration:
>

> (regarding private companies getting licence plate data)
>
> Do you see no potential problems/dangers

	Yes I do.

	Then again, I never said the private sector is perfect. That's
	a position you pretentd that I hold because the only way
	for you  to 'win' the argument is by arguing against something
	I never said nor I would ever say.

> in private sector having
> such huge databases of who was moving where, when?
>

> (regarding governments doing bad shit and then giving the orphans
> candy)
>
> Does that mean that orphans should not take the government's candy?
>
> Does that mean that orphans that *do* take that candy are "sellouts"
> and are to be ostracized or considered akin to government agents?

	The orphans do have a legitimate claim against your government
	psychos.

	But *victims* of government claiming restitution have nothing to
	do with *government employees* pretending to 'fight' government
	from the inside. Like your beloved tor mafiosos for instance.
	Those assholes certainly are pentagon sellouts and state agents
	(by defintion - they are paid by the state).

> (regarding mafioso being killed by mafia he's a member of)
>
> My question is: does the sheer fact of being killed by the
> organisation the mafioso was a *voluntary* member of, without him
> knowing that he's going to be killed, change his "membership status"
> from voluntary to non-voluntary?

	That is irrelevant bullshit. And I already answered it anyway.
	At least partly because you keep chaging the 'scenario'.

	If you can clearly make whatever point you are trying to make,
	go ahead, make it, and I'll reply to it. I'm not wasting time
	with contrived 'edge cases'.

> (regarding civil society)
>
> So, what's *your* definition* of "civil society", then?

	I already gave in a previous message. Now it's clear that you
	don't read my replies.

	As to the rest of your 'questions' they are of course the same
	evasive bullshit as before.

	You can keep playing dumb forever while accusing me of not
	explaining well the basics of anarchist theory.

	Funny because you also pretend to be an expert on political
	theory PLUS, you are posting in a FUCKING CRYPTO ANARCHIST
	mailing list.