USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 12:48:45 PST 2016

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 12:35:37 -0800
Rayzer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> juan wrote:
> > gov't is financed by corporations. Which is, of course lefty
> > nonsense.
> Funny... It's right-wingers who think the 'banksters' control the
> gubmint.

	Any sensible person knows that banksters and government are
	partners. Not only 'right wingers' know it, whatever you  think
	you mean by that term (hint : you don't have a clue)

	Anyway, are you showing your true colors again razer, and like a
	good 'progressive' american fascist, are you defending the
	banking mafia?

	So let me explain it again, so that you can't 'quote me out of
	context' like you just did.

	Your progressive government is financed by taxation, and
	financial scams like inflation. Those scams are partially
	arranged by the nominally 'private' baking mafia that can only
	do what it does because your government backs them. With guns.

	Now, true master of DVM 'anarchism', tell me again that you
	'know all that'.

> Heck! They even think the Rothchilds (about the only "Jewish
> bankers" anyone can name since WWII) run the whole fucking show!
> Banks, almost every single one of them, from thrifts to GoldmanSachs,
> are corporations.

	Yes, and?

	So you actually didn't get a single thing from my post
	explaining to you how your loved DVM, and all the rest
	of your 'anarchist' herd-of-monkeys government is financed.

	Or are  you playing dumb? Which in your case doesn't take much
	effort.