USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:11:27 PST 2016

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 08:01:20 +0100
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Dnia sobota, 23 stycznia 2016 01:31:13 juan pisze:
> > On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 23:22:45 -0500
> >
> > dan at geer.org wrote:
> > > In a world of circulating *private sector* plate readers
> >
> > 	dude, the private sector, unlike you and your pals, don't go
> > 	around murdering people for fun.
>
> Awww, that's so quaint:
> http://www.alternet.org/story/146579/coca_cola's_role_in_the_assassinations_of_union_leaders_explored_in_powerful_new_documentary
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi#Incidents
>
> It's cute how some think

	It's cute how you left out the rest of my message.

	What's the problem rysiek? You only can 'argue' by trying to
	distort what I say?

> that power only corrupts and brings out evil
> in people if it happens to have a form of a government agency; and
> conversely, that no good can ever come from a government agency.

	Dude, coca cola is mostly a creation of your state.
	Trademarks and all that bullshit. And whatever crimes they
	commit they know your state will back them.

	And the general fact remains : A bunch of assholes who sell
	colored water don't have any power unlike the fucking psychos
	who claim a monopoly on 'justice'. Same psychos you
	gallantly support.

> Power corrupts whenever people have unchecked power.

	Sure. So, who's going to protect 'us' from coca cola? Ah clowns
	like you, dan geer and obomba.

	And whp's going to protect sane people from you and your state
	pals eh rysiek?

> Wether or not it
> is private sector, mafia, government, or civil society, if it has
> enough power, it *will* corrupt people.

	This last tautology isn't even well formed...