USA To Require Govt Issued ID To Use Internet, No More Anonymous

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 21:25:48 PST 2016

On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:11:51 -0800
Rayzer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> juan wrote:
> > On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 23:19:10 -0500
> > grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >> "When a person drives a car on a
> >> highway, he or she agrees to display a license plate,"
> > 	false
> >

> Spoken like a true right wing jackass me-first sovereign citizen.
>
> I'll bet you think you're an anarchist too!

	Dude. You're the one who quotes doug casey.

	As to anarchist, I don't know. You not only quote doug casey
	but also think that the state owns the highways and the people
	on it? Oh my...

	Anyway, the point I made, though granted, not explicitly, is
	that 'implied consent' is bullshit. The point goes way over
	your head perhaps?