TheCthulhu (CthulhuSec)'s Insurance File

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Mon Jan 18 19:43:10 PST 2016

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 09:55:31PM -0500, Michael Best wrote:
> https://insurance.thecthulhu.com/
>

> > I would like to ask the public for help. My freedom may soon be
> > compromised, and therefore I require assistance to see out a final stage.
>
> I cannot comment on the contents of the container below other than it
> > contains pdfs, word documents, powerpoints, images and a few sql dumps.
> > Every person who downloads this for the record is doing a service for
> > democracy, and should hold people accountable for their atrocities.
> > When the time comes, I will ensure the passphrase for the container is
> > published either through myself or by proxy. I am not the only person with
> > it either.
> > To my friends out there, here is something to consider:
> > https://www.intelexit.org
> > I will not be intimidated. I am not afraid. I know the consequences, and I
> > accept them.
> > With the power of democracy, comes the responsibility of defending it from
> > any threat.

Fascinating stuff.

And because I had a little too much paranoia to drink this morning, which
nation-state(s) are sponsoring intelexit with double and triple agents?

But let's think about this... Let us use the power and paranoia that comes
from living in the no such agency in a match of psycho-therapeutic ju-jitsu
in which German intelligence, the Mossad, and China collaborate to provide
post-traumatic stress disorder treatment for all of our wounded information
warriors.

Would not all of our intelligence agencies stand to gain in collective
intelligence by helping those who are morally opposed to the game, to
exit the game, and **live to speak of it**??

This is a serious question for those of you who swore an oath to uphold
the constitution and still believe you are doing it. You have collegues
who are abusing you, your friends, and demeaning the very organization
you work for. The greatest danger to national security is those that
keep and use secrets for personal gain and power.

If you do not wish to exit, then make it so others can, easily, simply,
and quietly. There is no need for unintended acceleration when someone
wants to slow down and get out.

Or, at the very least, what secrets can you gain from the other side(s)
when their battered and broken soldiers have had enough? Is this not worth
the investment in allowing a graceful exit?