[cryptome] Re: FOIA Fodder

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:03:41 PST 2016

I just added a bunch of new agencies to the FOIA Fodder list, including
links to Lists of FOIA-able OIG investigations posted on Government Attic.

http://that1archive.neocities.org/foia-fodder.html

> i just looked at this list... :P
> perhaps first order of business is to rank order this list?  which
> ones most interesting?  "Werewolf Operation" ??  *grin*

Operation Werwolf - the Nazi stay behind resistance army plan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werwolf Should be fun. =)

--Mike