Fwd: Do ethnic Germans have the right to racial and cultural strength? - was Re: At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting in droves.

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Thu Jan 14 09:50:05 PST 2016

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 05:18:47PM +0200, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 10:55:58PM +0200, rysiek wrote:
> > Dnia piątek, 11 września 2015 15:52:39 piszesz:
> > > On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 11:22:59AM +0200, rysiek wrote:
[...]
> > Protect from what, exactly?
> >
> > > ...And what if half of the 0.03% were armed turrorists?
> >
> > Seriously, are we going in that direction now? Okay, how about
> > this: what if exactly 2 of these immigrants were armed turrists?
> >
> > You can pull numbers from your ass, so can I. When you want to get
> > back to a more serious discussion, do tell.
> >

> >From my ass, confirmed by journos.
>
> Over meeelion migrants, according to some meeeelions:
>
> http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34131911
>
> Your ass is off by a factor of about 10 AFAICT.

Both your asses are wrong. Here is what my brain says: given that vast
majority of current wave are lone males, I expect their families are
going to join them in short time - or ASAP?, because they sit in
refugee camps out of Europe and the camps are sometimes (often?)
underfunded (funds ran out?). So the target is going to be few
millions, plus minus few more. Depends how big families are, on
average. If we assume 1 (lone male) +1 (mother) +(2+n) children +(0+x)
(close relatives we cannot leave behind) then the number starts from 3
millions and there is not too many ways I can think of to make it
smaller.

Then, if they all are successfully accomodated, expect another
wave. Actually, expect it anyway.

All those new people might be a problem or may be not. At the moment
it seems that so called institutions are caught with their pants down,
so any problem gets exacerbated. For example, is there any kind of
preparation in advance to give few millions kids decent education once
they get here? Otherwise, in twenty years there will be few millions
of undereducated very angry young ready for anything baaad baaad
jobless illiterate aliens.

As of possible furrorists, they are already here so it is too late to
close the doors. Actually, it seems that furrorists are recruited from
EU-born youth, so defending doors is going to be a bit futile, like
few decades too late futile.

Now, sure this is offtopic, so more to the subject. I need some help
from you guys. I need to do me a cypherpunk hairdo. So, should I stick
some Intel chips into my red mohawk? How many? Is it ok to use old
cheap Pentiums or should I only go with Core 2? Or maybe I should
stick a bunch of resistors into the mohawk, or maybe even some nixie
lamps - but I wouldn't like to look too old, so maybe ARM chips will
be this year's chic?  Is it ok to decorate one of my cheeks with
Enigma-encoded text? How about AES? And another problem: I would like
to cut off about 4cm of ethernet cord, with a plug and stick it into
my nose so that plug shows up from the hole. But I would also like to
glue BT dongle to my other cheek. And I feel that if I do both I will
be looked down even by cypherpunks. So what should I choose? I am so
undecided...

No need to hurry up with advice, however. I need to grow some hairs to
make mohawk from it. Or maybe I will be ok staying with my current
crew cut and sticking some microSDs on it, plug ends up, usb hub glued
to my forehead, rot13 in perl on my cheeks? Please help.

Now, ok. I was joking. In fact if I ever have red mohawk, I will
probably glue single board computer (not Arduino, they are too nice
for me) with some leds, 2000mAh AA, blinking random numbers based on
GPS pos, time, temp and noise. So I do not really seek for advice on
my future c-punk hairdo, but of course constructive thoughts are
welcome.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola