[cryptome] Re: Former Spy Chief Reveals bullcrap

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Tue Jan 12 13:09:05 PST 2016

On January 12, 2016 12:55:15 PM Michael Best <themikebest at gmail.com> wrote:

> FWIW, the description is from the book itself.

Oh, I could definitely tell.  Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you'd written
that trashy blurb it or agreed with it.  My crankiness threshold is lower
than normal today (I know, is that even possible!? :p ) and when the Faux
News goons start posting mindless drivel, it annoys me.

> There's definitely stuff to disagree with in his book, pretty much
> everything that's supposition. What's interesting are the first hand
> accounts of things and admissions. When he over generalizes, it's pretty
> obvious.

> […] I'd check the book out of the library, but I wouldn't
> recommend most people buy it unless the price is slashed at a used book
> store.

Library?  For this?  Nah: torrents via VPN, skim, delete.  Heh.  You're
doing a public service by posting excerpts so I don't even waste the time
and bandwidth on it.

-S