US Pres. Cand. Marco Rubio Comes Out For Surveillance State, Bashes Snowden

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:12:57 PST 2016

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/marco-rubio-freedom-act-surveillance/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqM7IFUasE0
http://politics.slashdot.org/story/16/01/11/1541256/marco-rubio-we-need-to-add-to-us-surveillance-programs

"We are now at a moment in this country where we don't just need to
keep the authorities we already have, we need to add to these
programs,"

"I never believed Edward Snowden was a good public servant... that he
had done a public service for America," Rubio said. "Edward Snowden is
a traitor. He took our intelligence information and gave it to the
Chinese and gave it to the Russians. We cannot afford to have a
commander-in-chief who thinks people like Edward Snowden are doing a
good public service."