Self Preservation and Irreversible Decline [was: Electronic Freedom Foundation selective in support of freedom]

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 08:45:04 PST 2016

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 04:50:35 -0800
coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> .
> now USA in a state of perpetual war,

	It has always been. So what the fuck are you talking about.

> executive power at record levels,
> surveillance staggering in breadth and invasiveness, censorship and
> suppression of speech creeping ever further into the centralized
> systems dominating over our way of life, it's not good...
>  and yet we're not rounding up foreign-born citizens and their
> families for incarceration at detention camps

	dude the US has the highest incarceration rate in the world.
	What the fuck are you talking about.

> (like Japanese during
> the war).  not to mention that much of the rest of the world would be
> killed or imprisoned leading my kind of  life in another jurisdiction!

	DUDE! Are you trelling or what??

> when people are being killed for exposing corruption or injustice,

	speechless

it
> seems ridiculous to complain about annoyances resulting from optional
> activities i have chosen to undertake willingly - not out of dire need
> or coercion.  with all my needs still met.
>
> ---
>
> all of which made me wonder, what did the every day German or Italian
> citizen see before fascism ravaged sanity? what did they see that felt

	they laughably thought, exactly like you, that  they were
	morally superior to the rest of the world.

> ---
>
> then another "If you quit doing that, it would all be much easier..."
> was said, and i wondered if this was the key sign of trouble i was
> fearing to see. when lawful activities performed for the good of the
> public draw unjustified scrutiny and disruption from the state, has
> the state itself become corrupt?

	has become corrupt? How much to you get paid to troll this
	list?

> how far must this corruption spread before it cannot be stopped
> without destruction of the state, no matter the size and vehemency of
> public protest?
>
> can the tools of technology and manufactured consent provide the state
> ability to become completely corrupted without detection, nor
> resistance from the public?

	No it's acutally propagandists like you who are to blame.

> ---
>
> i don't know the answers, and i am curious to hear opinions.

	Answers to what. You didnt actually ask any questions, you just
	parroted propaganda.

> i still live a rich life with needs met

	as some kind of military contractor perhaps? Like tor cunts, or
	worse.

> and i don't think we're on the
> brink of a fascist nightmare future. maybe hell on earth is closer
> than i think...
>
> thoughts?
>

> best regards,
>

> NOTE: i am using the terms fascist and fascism explicitly, not
> capriciously. '''
> Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism that came to
> prominence in early 20th-century Europe...

	DUDE!!!