What did Linode do?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:35:21 PST 2016

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 06, 2016 at 07:47:02AM -0800, Rayzer wrote:
>> Ps. North Korea successfully detonated a Hydrogen Bomb yesterday.
>
> This is interesting.
>
> nato and UN are uneasy, they want all the bombs for themselves:

Always amusing the response to those who seek to
assert their own parity and independance and rights.

What are they going to say if Switzerland decides
to "me too" even if simply for the sake of doing it.

Turning it around... many countries endorse crypto
or don't care to ban crypto... where are their global voices
in unison against the banning rhetoric spewed by say US/UK?

Cowering from their nukes?

"Me too" indeed.