FBI Digital Forensic Examination: A Case Study

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Jan 7 18:39:01 PST 2016

juan wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 05:42:35 -0500
> Michael Best <themikebest at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I didn't finish that thought.
>>
>> That was the point - that 99% of the time it's not some super secret
>> next-next-gen ECHELON CSI super-crap that gets someone, it's the
>> little things. Enhanced prints, broken tail lights, an unmasked IP
>> address, shit like that.

Do you realize how many times in the last decade alone the FBI crime
lab's been skewered, SHUT DOWN ENTIRELY FOR FUCKING UP EVIDENCE? Did you
know they are the ONLY agency that investigates their own shootings and
they're ALL justified? That most of the people the FBI manages to put in
prison aren't imprisoned for the charges sought, but for lying to a
federal officer (which is why you SHOULD NEVER talk to the FBI. They
know the answers before they ask the questions) Did you know that if I,
or anyone with decent vision had the print card and that photo we could
match it without any other forensic analysis than plain-sight observation?

Dude You're either totally ignorant about this and just posting out of
boredom or you're trolling. Probably both. Go watch CSI on TeeVee and
believe in their invincibility. You'll be in good company amongst the
programmed media-zombie 'mericans

--
RR

"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddled around
with mine until it worked..."