ICYMI They Kill Tech Geeks Too...

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Jan 3 11:30:19 PST 2016

Shelley wrote:
> On January 3, 2016 7:42:46 AM Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jan 03, 2016 at 03:23:28AM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
>> > Reddit seems to think it's some combination of pressure, health /
>> medication,
>>
>> Reddit is one of the most reliable sources you can cite.
>
> I laughed out loud, for real :)  Yeah, one of their "finest" moments
> was when they falsely but loudly accused a man who had gone missing as
> being one of the Boston Marathon bombers, that was a real piece of
> work.  It's like a failed /b/ raid, but without actual hackers*.
>
> * Well, back when /b/ was still good**.
>
> ** /b/ was never good.
>

>> RIP Ian
>
> Indeed.  What a damn shame.
>
> -S

He contemplated suicide pre-incident. "Mood Med Ramp Up" causes that,
and erratic behavior. Looks like a suicide with PD abuse as contributing
factor. He apparently died at the altercation address too. No word about
who lived at that address... X-GF/BF? Crack Dealer?

"I am the owl
I seek out the foul
Wipe 'em away
Keep America free
For clean livin' folks like me

If you demonstrate
Against somebody we like
I'll slip on my wig
And see if I can start a riot
Transform you to an angry mob
All your leaders go to jail for my job

But we ain't the Russians
Political trials are taboo
We've got our secret
Ways of getting rid of you
Fill you full of LSD
Turn you loose on a freeway

[Chorus]

Send you spinning
Send you spinning
Send you spinning all over the freeway
Spinning on the crowded freeway
Spinning on the freeway
Spinning on the freeway
Spin
Spin
Spin-Lookout

#DeadKennedys

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/deadkennedys/iamtheowl.html

--
RR

"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddled around
with mine until it worked..."