ICYMI They Kill Tech Geeks Too...

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 08:32:23 PST 2016

On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 04:43:24 -0500
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> I don't recall saying that the messages in his account are fake,
> or that a conspiracy of any sort took place.

Ray :   https://archive.is/J9lZV

Me : And after writing all that....he killed himself?

Mirimir : Well, we don't know for sure that he wrote that. Maybe
someone pwned the account.

Me : That's certainly possible.

You : "Stating the obvious: When he was arrested, it is likely that a
phone with stored login credentials for his personal accounts was in
hostile hands for at least a few hours."

	Sorry Steve but considering the quoted context, what else could
	you possibly be saying.  You even added

	"Nothing posted in his name after the time of his arrest should
	be taken at face value."

	You seem to be clearly suggesting that the messages are fake,
	plus advancing the 'conspiracy' theory that the police was
	involved. Which is, of course, a plausible 'hypothesis'.