ICYMI They Kill Tech Geeks Too...

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 00:23:28 PST 2016

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 2:56 AM, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
> American LEA have been heavily militarized, for sure. And they've
> increasingly been trained to escalate confrontations and dominate.
>
> Still, I find it hard to imagine how a middle-aged, upper-middle-class
> white guy would have been beaten down like that.

"The police are uneducated, evil, and sadistic. Do not trust them. …
The rest of my life is to fight against the police. … they are NOT
friends, so don’t ever ever believe otherwise.”

Anyhow...
Reddit seems to think it's some combination of pressure, health / medication,
philosophy, etc yielding yet another unraveling.
Reiser, Schwartz, Murdock... others...
Learning from such things, were it to be, is a lucky priviledge and
moment of insight.