A good way to spur adoption of strong cryptography and security

dan at geer.org dan at geer.org
Sat Jan 2 15:14:21 PST 2016

 > Now you give me an idea, how about we automate router firmware dumps,
 > and start providing free wifi for campaign staffers in collaboration
 > with www.ngpvan.com

Or you could just join 'em and be their Snowden...

https://www.ngpvan.com/about

GROW WITH US

We're hiring across the board.

RECEIVE GREAT BENEFITS

Paid parental leave, 100% health care premiums paid, annual
profit-sharing, and paid, annual professional development. We take
care of our staff so that they can focus on taking care of our
clients.

LOVE WHERE YOU WORK

We like to think we've created a relaxed, start-up atmosphere all
of us can enjoy. We have free beer every Friday, an annual company-wide
hackathon, regular events, fun retreats in sunny places, a company
softball team, free drinks + snacks, and all the memes you could
ever hope for.