Cpunks censorship?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Feb 26 01:00:49 PST 2016

On 2/26/16, Riad S. Wahby <rsw at jfet.org> wrote:
> "Riad S. Wahby" <rsw at jfet.org> wrote:
>> Not at all. This is some error in either your setup or mine; if the
>> latter, I apologize, and will take steps to fix it asap.
>
> Well I feel dumb; I guess that's why a person reads the whole thread
> first.
>
> I suppose all's well that ends well. Now back to your regularly
> scheduled programming.

You're a gentleman - thank you for your courtesy. Your embarrassment
aint half what mine is. "When I was your age... my monty python kick
was sooo high I fell flat on my back at a University harbour cruise
after half a dozen drinks, and nearly knocked myself out - was the
last time I tried to show -that- trick."