Cpunks censorship?

Riad S. Wahby rsw at jfet.org
Thu Feb 25 19:54:43 PST 2016

Zenaan Harkness <zenaan at gmail.com> wrote:
> So whoever is running/ administrating this list has decided they want
> to clip my wings.

Not at all. This is some error in either your setup or mine; if the
latter, I apologize, and will take steps to fix it asap.

If you can email me details regarding the bounces you're seeing, I'm
guessing we can get to the bottom of this quickly. I have not seen any
traffic to the administrative address indicating that there's something
wrong, but that is no assurance that the failure is not my fault.

-=rsw