Instead of Apple tasking a coder to work on cracking that iPhone...

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Feb 25 03:39:00 PST 2016

Apple's fix of its devices to prevent access by outsiders surely is
not like CryptoAG in which gov entry was secretly implanted. How to
verify this has not been done? Political and technical challenge is
that few users care about security and privacy, they just want
convenience and latest style as Apple has become richer than Croseus
exploiting. And Apple is hardly the only com-gov-org promising group
identity and solidarity, with illusory security while primarily
securing the benefits of the promiser.

Apple and govs are more similar than different and bound by loyal
opposition, the very stance most beneficial to security and privacy
offerers. Insecurity is the product.