Crypto Beguilement

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:57:21 PST 2016

On 2/21/16, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> On 2/21/16, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:
>> Crypto protects only a few of many means gov-coms have to spy on public,
>> so should not divert from those, nor from 88% Snowden docs withheld.
>
> For all the publicity, actual release of relevant info from Snowden
> cache seems to have been quite the failure.

Yes. All it proved was governments are fucking everyone,
at top level programs. But not really much about
exact extent where how, in your phone, fridge, isp, world, etc.
The real pervasiveness of it all.
And the why behind it.
The documents.
Terrists? Really? Lol.
Creeping power grab over other humans with terrist excuse.
Typical sad humanity.
Or you tell us, is not a few buildings and thousand peoples
acceptable risk of freedom?
Here is the actuarial percent...
3000/7000000000*100 = .0000428500

> Do we have a protocol for future leakers?

> Giving entire cache to two reporters sounds like a recipie with
> intention to fail, and therefore undermined from the start - either
> incredibly stupid, or as others have said, actually intended program.

Original wikileaks had it right... dump and let public analyze.
Though first and fine therein, WL was wrong to potentially
vision self as the only one. Just as all the new onion leaksites
say trust us to handle your leak.
No.
No trust.
No rights.
No scoops.

New protocol is leak duplicates *widely*...
all across the i2p's, tor's, traditional journos, etc.
Those peoples will sort it out, in parallel.
As many voices, not one.
Not temple of guarded knowledge.
For that is same as secret itself.
But many rays of independant original interpretation.