Apple Vs FBI: We tried to help the FBI but someone changed phone's iCloud password

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Feb 21 09:49:58 PST 2016

Georgi Guninski wrote:

> How do they enable remotely(?) disabled backups?

I'm guessing the simplest way would be to go to the site itself and
change your password and then not change it on your phone's setting. But
I'm guessing. I own a $7.99 pay-by-the-call 'dealer phone' under an
assumed name that can be tossed in the bed of a pickup truck passing by
without financial hurt if I need to...

--
RR
"Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers ... And neutralize them, neutralize them, neutralize them"