The Intercept steps up after catching a reporter faking data and sources

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 12:58:59 PST 2016

they had mountains of evidence ... they also had the evidence of his tor
activity at his hut

that is my point

one of the many reasons i do not understand why people stand on stages and
make nice comments about tor unless they are religious about the fucking
USG and have a parasite it planted or they actually are the USG

jeremy has an IQ of 161 so his powers of discernment are a bit potent

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.