Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 07:17:20 PST 2016

agreed

thanks much for the ethical exit of the manufacturing of the war machine

life doesnt give a fuck if a biomass or AI machine is the structure as long
as the work gets done... if the biomass is gonna be a stupid narsassistic
fuck it will be made obsolete...

wait while your enemy hangs itself

“One may know how to conquer without being able to do it.”
the art of war

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795